Europoxy has an unwavering commitment to testing and ensuring all of our products are perfectly safe, enduring, and reliable.
- High Voltage Testing Equipment from High Voltage Technology Germany
- Partial Discharge Testing and Measurement Equipment from High Voltage Technology Germany
- Glass Transition Temperature using Differential Scanning Calorimeter, from Netzch Germany
- Universal Tensile Testing Machine
- X-Ray Analysis for Voids, and Defects Study
- Dimensional Digital Measurement Equipment
- Adverse environment test at variable parameters for thermal stability management
The Climate Chamber Machine is used to test the thermal stability of the components under the extreme hot and cold conduction in harsh environment. It can be set gradually rise and fall of temperature in range of -400C to +130 0C at variable temperature rate digitally controlled from 0.1 to 3 oC per minute.